Management Policy Statement
- VSC is committed to provide an independent management system assessment services to the business community that leads to the confidence in certification and self to operate globally.
- VSC is committed to enhance value addition through regular assessment and by adopting the requirements of accreditation board(s).VSC is an entity relying upon the input from accreditation bodies, clients, advisory board and the internal personnel to enable continual improvement and relevance to all its stakeholders.
- VSC is committed to keep all specific information confidential, which is not publicly available.
- To train and utilize highly capable staff to provide valuable services to audit its clients to achieve international recognition and acceptance through the standards of quality management system.
- To implement and maintain the established documents for the satisfaction of clients towards the services provided by VSC by ensuring no major nonconformity(severe type) is observed by the accreditation boards.
- To provide timely services through completion of process of decision on Certificaiton at VSC within 90 days from the receipt of application.
- To ensure accreditation activities are conducted as per the requirements of ISO/IEC 17021:2011.
Vandana Standard Certification Policies
- Does not pursue or plan to pursue business activities, which could jeopardize impartiality
- Does not advertise certification/auditing services, which could affect impartiality
- Does not employ personnel that may affect impartiality
- Does not cater to clients where there would be a breach of impartiality
- Has an Impartiality Committee, an independent committee made up of members representing Vandana standard certification ’ key interests, that will advise on matters of impartiality and act on the findings of reviews.
- Prohibits its external auditors from participating in the audit of any organization to which they have done consultancy or training (other than professionally registered auditor training), or they had any financial or commercial interest for a minimum period of 2 years prior to the date of application of the organization for registration.
- Ensures that when allocated a particular contract, Audit staff shall not disclose or discuss any detail; before or after the audit, to any member of staff other than their direct Management or other members of the team, as required by the “Code of conduct, confidentiality, conflict of interests and intellectual property agreement” and “Secrecy and non disclosure agreement” signed on the commencement of employment.
Ensures that all subcontracted audit staff or technical experts used by Vandana Certification shall sign a Subcontractor Agreement” along with “Code of conduct, confidentiality, conflict of interests and intellectual property agreement” and “Secrecy and non disclosure agreement”.
- Prohibits its own employees from engaging in consultancy, which may involve the active design, generation or implementation of a Management System.
- Ensures that all directly employed Management and Staff are required to declare all financial interests or business activities on commencement and during the period of employment.
- Ensures that its staff or subcontractors shall not imply that certification would be simpler, easier or less expensive if their consultancy or training services were used. In addition to this, subcontract staff cannot offer consultancy or training services to vandana standard certification clients that they have been assigned to audit, during or after the assigned task has been completed.
- Will take action to correct inappropriate claims by any consultancy organization stating or implying that certification would be simpler, easier, faster or less expensive if vandana standard Certifications were used.
Will not state or imply that certification would be simpler, easier, faster or less expensive if a specified consultancy organization were used.
- Is responsible for, and retains absolute authority for decisions relating to certification, including the granting, maintaining, renewing, extending, reducing, suspending and withdrawal of certification.
- Is willing to give the liberty to any outsider to notify vandana standard certification about any issue related to conflict of interests or impartiality observed during vandana standard certification activities.
- Addresses Conflict of interests and objectivity further through annual training sessions and contractually binding agreements to ensure that all activities undertaken throughout the certification process are conducted in an independent and impartial manner.
- Conducts an assessment, at least once in a year, on both virtual and potential risks to vandana standard certification impartiality, which is reviewed by the impartiality committee.
- We commit to focus on your success and your achievement of Certification.
- Commits, in shaping a better future for you.
- We learn your objectives and develop a specific plan to your business, process, products and services.
- Create awareness and promote adoption of standardization and quality assurance by the industry with a view to complement national or international efforts to offer products of better quality and higher competitive edge on both the internal and external markets.
- We promote the availability of good and safe products and maintain the credibility of your company.
- Allow you to concentrate on your core business while we create the rich virtual assets for you.